How to Log into Google Account with xPass Key [USB]
Security keys are a more secure second step. If you have other second steps set up, use your security key to sign in whenever possible.
Note: You’ll be asked for your security key or another second step any time you sign in from a new computer or device.
1. On your computer, open a compatible browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Opera.
2. Sign in to your Google Account. Your device will detect that your account has a security key.
3. You will be informed to insert your registered Security Key. Connect your key to the USB port in your computer.
4. Click / touch the button to proof the user presence when the authentication indicator flashes
You can use your key each time you sign in or skip using it on devices you trust.
5. Your authentication will complete in a moment.
Note: Please keep your Security Key with you all the time in case you’re asked to authenticate again.